UNTIL WE ALL WIN.
United in sport. The Nike Air Max 95 Black History Month celebrates heritage and pays homage to the style and culture of the '90s. It represents a vision for the future, linked by experience with a legacy to protect.
Paying Respect to the Past
Colorblocked panels celebrate heritage by nodding to early '90s street styles and the African textiles that inspired them. Deconstructed and handmade finishes highlight the power of self-determination and self-expression.
Layers with bold colors tell a story, with each panel coming together to create a rich tapestry. At the toe box, the raw detailing peels away to remind us there is always more within.
Make Your Mark
Each pair also comes with a BHM marker and customizable textile patches that can be held in place by the laces. The pieces make a clear statement and celebrate the wearer’s individual narrative.
- The upper draws inspiration from the human body—the midsole represents the spine, graduated panels are the muscles and the laces are the shoe’s ribs.
- Originally developed for performance running, visible Nike Air cushioning delivers all-day comfort.
- The layered upper is reinforced with leather and synthetic overlays for a ventilated, classic Nike look.
- The innovative lacing system adds easy on and off while letting you personalize your fit.
- The foam midsole has flex grooves for a comfortable feel that lets your foot bend naturally.
- Rubber outsole
- Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment
- Shown: Multi-Color/Photon Dust/Kinetic Green
- Style: CT7435-901
Black History Month: Watch Us Rise
Across the globe, a new vanguard of leaders are making moves toward the future they believe in—individual moments adding up to something greater and connecting us in pursuit of our goals. From local streets to global stages, each of these athletes are defining a collective legacy, finding personal truth and generational progress through the power of sport & culture. With every step on this journey, their stories are woven with a common thread, uniting communities and building a foundation for the next generation to continue moving the world.