UNTIL WE ALL WIN.
United in sport. The Nike Air Force 1 Low Black History Month celebrates heritage and pays homage to the style and culture of the '90s. It represents a vision for the future, linked by experience with a legacy to protect.
Paying Respect to the Past
Colorblocked panels celebrate heritage by nodding to early '90s street styles and the African textiles that inspired them. Deconstructed and handmade finishes highlight the power of self-determination and self-expression.
A set of hanging threads along the Swoosh celebrate the common connections shared through sport. Use the threads to personalize your pair. Closer inspection reveals a mirrored panel on the toebox for a shoe made in the wearer’s image.
Make Your Mark
Each pair also comes with a BHM marker and customizable textile patches that can be held in place by the laces. The pieces make a clear statement and celebrate the wearer’s individual narrative.
- The stitched leather overlays on the upper add heritage style, durability and support.
- Originally designed for performance hoops, Nike Air cushioning adds lightweight, all-day comfort.
- The low-cut silhouette offers a clean, streamlined look.
- The padded collar feels soft and comfortable.
- Iconic AF1 pivot circle outsole nods to heritage hoops and provides multi-surface traction.
- Foam midsole
- Perforations on the toe
- Rubber outsole
- Shown: Dark Smoke Grey/Dark Smoke Grey/Track Red
- Style: CT5534-001
Black History Month: Watch Us Rise
Across the globe, a new vanguard of leaders are making moves toward the future they believe in—individual moments adding up to something greater and connecting us in pursuit of our goals. From local streets to global stages, each of these athletes are defining a collective legacy, finding personal truth and generational progress through the power of sport & culture. With every step on this journey, their stories are woven with a common thread, uniting communities and building a foundation for the next generation to continue moving the world.