The radiance lives on in the Nike Air Force 1 ’07 LV8, the b-ball OG that puts a fresh spin on what you know best: crisp leather, bold colors and the perfect amount of flash to make you shine. In this case, just a little bit more. Adorning vibrant colors bring added energy to let you "Move Your Body" and "Move Your Sole" wherever your feet may land. The world awaits.
- The stitched leather and synthetic suede overlays on the upper add heritage style, durability and support.
- Originally designed for performance hoops, Nike Air cushioning adds lightweight, all-day comfort.
- The low-cut silhouette adds a clean, streamlined look.
- Mesh-lined padded collar and tongue feels soft, comfortable and breathes.
- Iconic outsole with pivot circle provides durable traction.
- Foam midsole
- Perforations on the toe
- Embroidered "Nike World Tour" on heel tab
- Foam sockliner
- Lace dubraes
- Shown: Fireberry/Light Liquid Lime/Black/Turf Orange
- Style: DD9540-600
Air Force 1 Origins
Debuting in 1982, the AF1 was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionizing the game while rapidly gaining traction around the world. Today, the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with the same soft and springy cushioning that changed sneaker history.